Pep up Internet searching with the free PepeSearch Internet Explorer Toolbar. Search millions of Web pages in 48 languages with a single click. All this is possible with this handy Internet Explorer browser plug-in.
The PepeSearch Toolbar makes it easier for you to find information on the Internet. From now on Internet searching will be faster than ever before. By installing the PepeSearch Toolbar a PepeSearch search box will always be visible in your Internet Explorer browser window when you surf the Web. No need to go to our site when you need to search the Web - Just enter your search term into the PepeSearch Toolbar and after a single click search results will pop up on your computer screen. It's even possible for you to customize your search and choose between 48 search languages right from the toolbar - that's more search languages than what is offered in any other search toolbar!
Pep up searching: Download the PepeSearch Toolbar today!
Minimum requirements: Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP, Internet Explorer 5 or 6.
- Download the software using the above link. When prompted, choose Save, not open. (Download the file to a location on your hard drive where you will be able to find it).
- Shut down Internet Explorer
- Double click the setup file you downloaded to install the software
- Launch Internet Explorer
- Manually select the PepeSearch Toolbar using the menu displayed below:
- Drag and drop the PepeSearch Toolbar to your favorite location inside Internet Explorer. Deselect "Lock the Toolbars" in Internet Explorer Toolbar menu if needed.